Projects and outcomes
1. Ozone generators with optimized working gas flow
2. Automated measuring station for diagnosing the remediation efficiency of an area affected by polychlorinated hydrocarbons
3. Water level height measurement sensor with wireless transmission
4. Ozone generator based on dielectric discharges applying polymer membranes
5. Measurement of radiation phenomena near electrical discharges using passive thermoluminescence detectors, bubble detectors and active scintillators
6. Wireless detector of lightning current in the conductor
Meeting with representatives of the National Center for Marine Equipment Quality Supervision and Inspection, Xuyun Zang, Ph.D. and Qingdao City Mayor Meng Fanli, Ph.D. in 2018.
4th Science Advisory Meeting and CRREAT Workshop – 17th December 2019.
Study of lightning discharge interactions at A. Alikhanyan National Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute), Nor Amberd Station (2000 m above sea level) and Arragats Space Environmental Center (3200 m above sea level) from 10.9. to 11. 10. 2018.
Calibration of detectors in the CERN laboratory – June 2018
Created with Mobirise Web Page Builder