Projects and outcomes
1. Ozone generators with optimized working gas flow
2. Automated measuring station for diagnosing the remediation efficiency of an area affected by polychlorinated hydrocarbons
3. Water level height measurement sensor with wireless transmission
4. Ozone generator based on dielectric discharges applying polymer membranes
5. Measurement of radiation phenomena near electrical discharges using passive thermoluminescence detectors, bubble detectors and active scintillators
6. Wireless detector of lightning current in the conductor
The University of the Witwatersrand, School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Johannesburg, South Africa, Lightning Research Laboratory (JLRL) a Center of Excellence on High Voltage Engineering from 1. 10. to 24. 10. 2022. Teaching in the HV laboratory and analysis and detection of lightning discharges.
Oklahoma State University, College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Physics, Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States of America from 11. 8. 2022 to 10. 9. 2022. Study of ionization phenomena in the environment of lightning (electrical) discharges. Cooperation with prof. E. Benton.
4th Science Advisory Meeting and CRREAT Workshop – 17th December 2019.
Meeting with representatives of the National Center for Marine Equipment Quality Supervision and Inspection, Xuyun Zang, Ph.D. and Qingdao City Mayor Meng Fanli, Ph.D. in 2018.
Study of lightning discharge interactions at A. Alikhanyan National Laboratory (Yerevan Physics Institute), Nor Amberd Station (2000 m above sea level) and Arragats Space Environmental Center (3200 m above sea level) from 10.9. to 11. 10. 2018.
Calibration of detectors in the CERN laboratory – June 2018
Landing Page Builder